G-Fest COVID Policy
Here is additional information in regards to our policy for COVID.
8339 Castle Lake Road,
Mount Shasta, Ca 96067
We are following California COVID current guidelines in terms of this event.
We will not be asking for any medical information. Masks are optional for this event and we ask that a COVID liability waiver be signed at Admissions by each participant which releases G-Fest from any responsibility if you contract COVID while at the event.
There are hand washing stations around the camp and ample camping space. All dishes will be washed and disinfected by the catering team and we will have tables for eating set up outside the pavilion.
Much of the event is in well ventilated spaces. Aside from the music at night inside the large Pavilion, as well as several workshops scheduled in the Pavilion, all other workshops take place in the Luscious Lounge (an open sided large tent), the Lodge Porch, and in an outdoor Forest Shrine. The music at night which is in the Pavilion has high ceilings and we will keep doors and windows open. If a woman is concerned she can choose to wear a mask in the Pavilion or anywhere on the property.
There will be four workshops running simultaneously in all of these spaces so if a woman feels more comfortable she can choose to attend a class in a more open air space and wear a mask.
It will be each woman’s responsibility to decide how interactive she would like to be and we ask that you practice the art of consent before hugging anyone and respect each woman’s decision whether to wear a mask or not and how much social interaction she is comfortable with.
Of course if you are feeling sick or have been in the presence of anyone who has COVID and continues to test positive, we ask that you do not attend the event.
We thank you for helping us create a safe space where everyone who attends the event can be respected and feel comfortable.
Below is our Liability Release Waiver to be signed at Admissions:
The World Health Organization has declared the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) a worldwide pandemic. Due to its capacity to transmit from person-to-person through respiratory droplets, the government has set recommendations, guidelines, and some prohibitions which G-Fest (Producer, Mikayla Lev) (the “Organization”) adheres to comply.
In consideration of my participation in the foregoing, the undersigned acknowledge and agree to the following:
- I am aware of the existence of the risk of my physical presence at the venue and my participation in the activity of the Organization that may cause injury or illness such as, but not limited to Influenza, MRSA, or COVID-19 that may lead to paralysis or death.
- I have not experienced symptoms of fever, fatigue, difficulty in breathing, or dry cough or exhibiting any other symptoms relating to COVID-19 or any communicable disease within the last 14 days.
- I did not, nor any member of my household, visit any area outside the United States that was reported to be highly affected by COVID-19, in the last 30 days.
- I did not, nor any member of my household, visit any area within the United States that was reported to be highly affected by COVID-19, in the last 30 days.
- I have not been, nor any member(s) of my household, diagnosed to be infected of COVID-19 virus within the last 30 days.
Following the pronouncements above I hereby declare the following:
- I am fully and personally responsible for my own safety and actions while and during my participation and I recognize that I may in any case be at risk of contracting COVID-19.
- With full knowledge of the risks involved, I hereby release, waive, discharge the Organization, its board, officers, independent contractors, affiliates, employees, representatives, successors, and assigns from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever, directly or indirectly arising out of or related to any loss, damage, injury, or death, that may be sustained by me related to COVID-19 while participating in any activity while in, on, or around the premises or while using the facilities that may lead to unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.
- I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Organization from and against any and all costs, expenses, damages, lawsuits, and/or liabilities or claims arising whether directly or indirectly from or related to any and all claims made by or against any of the released party due to injury, loss, or death from or related to COVID-19.
By signing I acknowledge that I have read the foregoing Liability Release Waiver and understand its contents; that I am at least eighteen (18) years old and fully competent to give my consent; That I have been sufficiently informed of the risks involved and give my voluntary consent in signing it as my own free act and deed; that I give my voluntary consent in signing this Liability Release Waiver as my own free act and deed with full intention to be bound by the same, and free from any inducement or representation. This waiver will remain effective until laws and mandates relevant to COVID-19 are lifted.